I’m really excited to be an Official Blogger for FEW, which stands for Female Entrepreneurs Week! Check out my lovely badge!
Female Entrepreneur Week is an online festival which celebrates and supports fiercely ambitious women who are making it as their own boss.
Over the course of 10 days, female entrepreneurs from across the globe will be coming together virtually to celebrate FEW!
Here’s the FEW leading team.
The FEW Crew
Throughout the course of FEW, participants will have access to the following training
- Pump Up Your Profits: Turn your dreams of consistent $5k months into your business reality – with Business Coach, Nadia Finer.
- Connect With Your Ideal Client – your first steps to selling – with Laura Robinson, digital copywriter & founder of The Worditude Club
- Scale up – Leverage your time and expertise with a membership site – with Colin Pal from Thinkific.
- Be the Boss of Your Business Finances – with Jo Simpson, founder of the Financial Growth Academy.
- TUES 27 Become An Influencer – Develop your reputation as an expert using PR – with PR Coach & founder of The Publicity Program Becs Miller
- Build A Buzz – Use Facebook ads to attract an audience and new customers – with Facebook ads guru Caroline Wood
- Branding Essentials with graphic designer and founder of Designta Louise Clark.
You can sign up to FEW and access the free training and resources by clicking here.
📢 Keep up to date with the latest news regarding by following the social media hashtag #FEW 📢