It’s almost Earth Day and to celebrate, I’ve teamed up with some fellow bloggers for this fantastic Earth Day Giveaway. The Earth Day theme this year is, “Invest In Our Planet”. Earth Day marks the anniversary of the birth of the modern environmental movement in 1970. It aims to teach people about pollution and for them to help find ways to strive for a cleaner planet. Being green is something I feel we should all strive to be better at. I have a whole section on my blog about being green so please do go and check those posts out. I’m certainly not a poster girl for being green but I definitely do try hard and that’s what we need. Everyone trying imperfectly, rather than no one trying perfectly.
We are delighted to be able to offer you an amazing prize in our Earth Day 2022 giveaway. Prizes have a total value of over £500 and are brought to you by five wonderful sponsors and many other bloggers. There are eleven prizes in total up for grabs: one main prize plus ten runner-up prizes. More prizes mean that you have more chances of winning!
Earth Day is all about caring for the planet, being more environmentally aware, being more mindful about your consumption, and living sustainably. What better time to consider how you can look after the planet while taking care of yourself and others? The prizes in this giveaway have been generously donated by brands who support this ethos. Read on to see how you can win an Earth Day bundle worth over £500.
The main prize comprises the following:
- A three-month online yoga pass (worth £75) from feel breathe flow.
- A handcrafted, sustainably-made Sterling silver hummingbird necklace and pendant (worth £89) from Jana Reinhardt.
- A £100 voucher towards a stay for up to two people at the lovely Windsor Cabin.
- A £100 gift voucher for sustainable online store &Keep, from Money Saving Central and Quiz Questions.
- A £100 gift voucher for ethical certified B Corp online store Veo.world, from other bloggers taking part in this giveaway.
There is also ten runners up prizes of the following:
- A two-week online yoga pass, from feel breathe flow, worth £15 each.
The prize sponsors
feel breathe flow
Martyn at online yoga company feel breathe flow aims to make yoga friendly, fun and accessible for everybody. He offers twice-weekly live yoga sessions via Zoom and pre-recorded yoga classes that you can watch wherever and whenever you wish. Martyn also offers an 8-week body positivity programme. The main prize in our giveaway includes a three-month pass to feel breathe flow’s on-demand yoga content. There are also ten 2-week on-demand yoga passes as runner-up prizes. Prize passcodes will be valid for use until 31/07/2022; winners must start their free pass on or before this date.
Jana and her husband Ross are both qualified goldsmiths and set up Jana Reinhardt, their award-winning sustainably-made jewellery business, in 2006. The company uses recycled gold and silver to make all of its jewellery. They are also keen animal rights supporters and raise both money and awareness for several animal charities. If you are lucky enough to win the main prize in our giveaway, you will receive their Sterling Silver tiny hummingbird necklace, worth £89, as part of your prize.
Airbnb Superhost Amanda operates her gorgeous 1-bedroom self-contained cabin near Windsor, Berkshire. It’s the perfect sanctuary to get away from it all. The cabin has a bedroom, sitting room, kitchenette, shower room and a lovely private outside patio decking area, which is perfect for relaxing or catching some sunshine. If you win our main prize, you will receive a code for £100 towards your next stay at Windsor Cabin (for up to two people) as part of the prize. Please note: cleaning and service fees will still apply to your booking. The cabin stay must be completed on or before 30/12/2022 and is subject to availability.
Money Saving Central and Quiz Questions
Claire from Money Saving Central and Quiz Questions has kindly sponsored a voucher for £100 as part of the first prize in our giveaway. Money Saving Central provides a wealth of information on making and saving money, freebies, sales and deals. They are independent and only recommend deals that they have used themselves, or which come highly recommended by their community. Quiz Questions is a super-useful site with thousands of ready-made quiz questions on all sorts of topics, with content suitable for both adults and children. Give them a try for your next family get-together, party or Friday work wind-down, and be sure to try out their superb Earth Day quiz.
If you win the main prize in our giveaway, your £100 prize voucher can be used at &Keep, an e-shop with a wide range of sustainably-made household, beauty, clothing, confectionery and gift items.
£100 voucher for Veo.world
The bloggers taking part in this giveaway have also all contributed to the prize of a £100 gift voucher for Veo.world as part of the main prize in our giveaway. Please visit their blogs to support them and read some great content on a whole variety of topics. They are:
Best Things To Do In Cambridge // Monethalia // Enviroline Blog // My Healthy Temple // The Thrifty Princess // Great Yoga Tips // Live Well Way // On Your Journey // Fully Money Blog // Go For Lifestyle // Fun, Free and Frugal // StaceyLBlogs // The Shop For Her // The Grumpy Olive // Shake A Cocktail // The Frugal Grandmom // Life with more Sparkle // Things That Start With A-Z // Houston Marcha // London Fridge // Talk Money To Me // A Life Of Lovely // Lifestyle Original // The Amazing Adventures Of Me // Welsh Mum // Life with Jupiter & Dann // Cats, Kids, Chaos // Dharma Advise // Cheat Planet // Grow With Zoe // Fruit Picking Farms Near Me // Two Plus Dogs // A Little Luxury For Me // Mummy and Me x2 // Luxury Hotels and Spa Life
Veo.world is a certified B-Corp online store, selling ethical clothing for women, men and children, as well as a wide selection of beauty, home and food items.
How to enter
Log in to the Rafflecopter widget below, and complete any (or all) of the entry options. If you’re not familiar with how to enter a Rafflecopter competition, you can watch a brief instructional video here. There’s no requirement to complete all of the options. However the more options that you complete, the more entries you will receive, and the greater your chances of winning a prize.
You can return to the widget and tweet about the giveaway daily to earn additional entries. When completing the daily tweet option, be sure to copy the unique URL (link) from
Terms and conditions
1. The first prize comprises the following elements: a 3-month pass for online yoga with feel breathe flow; a Sterling Silver “Tiny Hummingbird” necklace and pendant worth £89 from Jana Reinhardt; £100 voucher code towards an Airbnb booking at Windsor Cabin; a £100 gift card for &Keep, from Money Saving Central and Quiz Questions; a £100 gift card for Veo.world, from other bloggers involved in this giveaway. There is also 10 runners up prizes of a 2-week online yoga pass from feel breathe flow.
2. The competition is open to UK residents aged 18 or over, excluding the prize sponsors and their employees, and all bloggers involved with running the giveaway.
4. The competition opens on 06/04/2022, and the closing time/date for entries is 23:59 on 21/04/2022.
5. The same Rafflecopter widget appears on all the blogs involved. You only need to enter via one of the blogs.
6. Entrants must log in to the Rafflecopter widget, and complete one or more of the tasks to enter. Each completed task earns a specific number of entries in the prize draw. Some tasks must be completed in order to reveal other entry options. Entrants may complete as many (or as few) of the entry options as they wish. The more tasks that an entrant completes, the greater their chances of winning a prize. Only entries submitted via the Rafflecopter widget will be eligible to win a prize.
7. Tweeting about the giveaway via the Rafflecopter widget will earn three bonus entries into the prize draw. This task can be repeated daily to earn additional entries.
8. Eleven winners will be chosen at random (i.e. one main prize winner and 10 runner-up prize winners). Entries submitted by those chosen as winners will be checked for accuracy before a prize is offered to them. A winning entrant may be disqualified if any of their entries are found to be incorrect or invalid. In this case, another winner will be chosen and their entries will be subject to the same validity checks before they are offered the prize.
9. The first prize winner will be informed by email within 7 days of the closing date. They will then need to respond within 28 days to confirm their acceptance, or a replacement winner will be chosen.
10. Prize winners accept that, in order to fulfil their prizes, the promoter will need to supply their name and email address to certain prize sponsors, i.e. to feel breathe flow, Jana Reinhardt and Windsor Cabin (via Airbnb). The prize sponsors will then liaise directly with the prize winners and collect any further information necessary to fulfil the prizes. If the prize winner does not supply this additional information when requested, they accept that it will not be possible for the prize sponsor(s) to fulfil the prize(s) and thereby waive their rights to the prize(s).
Prize sponsor specific conditions:
11. The promoter will publish the winners’ first names, plus the first letter of their surname in the Rafflecopter widget.
12. The main promoter and organiser of this giveaway is greatyogatips.com.
13. The giveaway is in no way associated with Airbnb, Meta, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, &Keep or Veo.world.
14. The promoter accepts no liability for any failure of the prize providers to honour their respective prizes. The promoter will liaise with the prize providers if they are made aware of any difficulties encountered by prize winners when attempting to redeem or obtain their prizes. In light of any issues in this regard, please use the contact form on the Great Yoga Tips website.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the promoter reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of this giveaway. This includes (but is not limited to) amending or substituting the prizes, closing date and entry requirements, or cancelling the competition altogether.
16. Giveaway entrants confirm they have read, understood and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.