It’s no secret that I’m about to become a grandmother. I thought I’d talk about the birth announcement today. From the day you learned about your pregnancy to the day you held your baby in your arms, the journey to become a parent isn’t always plain sailing. It’s all now worth it as your baby is here Congratulations on your big day! Enjoy this moment to your fullest. Let your parenthood began with good memories and warm wishes from all your beloved ones and dearest.
You may be thinking of how to make a birth announcement and share your happiness and receive messages of love and care from everyone. A birth announcement card is the best way to announce the arrival of a new member of the family. Perhaps it is the most trendy method of announcing the birth of your child. Here are some creative ideas for birth announcement cards:
Modern Slant Birth Announcement:
Tell your dearest beloved ones about your joy with a modern slant birth announcement having a photo of your child in the middle of the card with a white background and name at the left corner of the card.
Over the moon birth announcement:
Let everyone knows about your baby with our over the moon birth announcements. It has a charming hand-painted sky and hand-drawn title with an attractive picture of your baby.
Leafy wreath Boy:
Congratulations! You are blessed with a baby boy. This nature like design will help you introduce your child with a wreath around it.
Handwritten name birth Announcement:
Spread your happiness with Hand Written Birth Announcement. Most beautifully written in swirling calligraphy and you can personalize the card with your favorite fonts and colors.
Example lines for baby boy announcement:
- The wait is finally over! We’re thrilled to welcome Liam.
- Hello, world! Introducing our bundle of joy William.
- On 7th January 8, 2021, we were blessed with the arrival of Oliver.
- Dreams do come true!
- There’s a new king of the house! Please welcome Anthony.
- Hello, handsome!
- Introducing our bouncing baby boy, John.
- Our baby came dressed in blue! Please welcome Robert.
How to customize your Birth Announcement Cards?
- Add a welcoming or announcing line to introduce your newly born child. Let’s say Announcing our darling daughter, Jenifer.
- Write the Date of birth of the baby
- Some people prefer to write the place of birth and time of birth too. It depends on your choice to include either of them or both of them as per your preference.
- The most awaited part of the card is the picture of your baby. Select the most favourite picture of your baby and make it print on your birth announcement card.
- Along with the photograph, you can also write the weight and length of the baby if you wish to.
May this baby bring a lot of happiness and joy to your family! Welcome him or her from the bottom of your heart and also share your happiness and joy with others with the same feelings with these special cards. Please check out more of my lifestyle-related posts here.